TBI is a complex injury with a broad spectrum of symptoms and disabilities. TBI patients can improve with proper care and treatment. Tracking progress is vital to recovery process. CareSoft software is uniquely fitted to assist in the treatment of patients with Traumatic Brain Injury for the following reasons:
- Behaviors can be tracked real time using a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Caregivers can track, trend, and graph Individual progress notes, behaviors, activities,
interventions, and goals
- Caregivers can get reminders/notification of medications that need to be administered to the
patients. This will help staff insure that they administer the right medication to the right patient at
the right time.
- Caregivers create billing reports including activities, mileage and hours for patients
“Helpful Interventions” can be inputted to assist the caregivers with behaviors that the patients
- At any moment, a summary report can be generated and used to discuss treatment progress
and options for the TBI patient